Gluten-free diet is considered as a healthier choice. We all know that processed sugar products are not good for us, so we need to start avoiding them if we want to maintain our good health. There are lot of recipes for gluten-free foods, and here is one for a tasty dessert.
Gluten-free muffins are usually bland and dry. We present you a recipe for gluten-free muffins that are moist, tasty and full of health benefits. If you stick to healthy recipes like this one, your diet will be healthy balanced, since most of the processes muffins contain artificial colors and chemicals.
In addition to the healthier and nutritional balance that these muffins offer, the raspberries give a slight acidic taste which goes well with the sweet taste of the bananas. Plus, they are sugar-free, easy to prepare and an ideal treat for children. These muffins are sweetened only with maple syrup, there is no added sugar so they are good for your health.
Coconut Banana Muffins
Time to prepare: 35 min
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 Almond Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Coconut or natural yogurt to serve
Method of preparation :
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Mix the almond butter and bananas in a bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well, and fold in the berries
- Line the muffin tray with baking paper
- Spoon the drought in each hole
- Bake for about half an hour
- Remove the muffin tray from the over, allow the muffins to cool down
- Serve with yogurt of choice