The first thing that goes through your mind when you see your kid scratching their head, they probably have lice.
Removing the little critters is pretty excruciating but the thought of having them creeping around in your hair is gruesome for most.
Not many children like their hair being brushed with a lice comb.
It takes forever to make sure they are fone and it can be a painful process.
The process can become unbearable if your child is a restless one.
Since kids spend more time close to one another during school, they are more easily spread but lice are actually not unusual among adults either.
It’s not fatal or particularly dangerous having head lice, but nevertheless, it’s not a nice experience as it can cause a lot of itching and discomfort.
They multiply quickly so that’s another important reason to get rid of them.
Specifically produced shampoos designed to remove head lice are not always effective.
Plus you need to spend hours removing the eggs.
You’ll need more than just one or two bottles, to kill a whole family of lice, which can end up being very costly.
Therefore I suggest trying this method instead!
It’s not only cheap but free from any chemicals and you don’t have to annoy your kids for hours doing it.
All you need are the following:
• A lice comb
• White wine vinegar
• A plastic bag or shower cap
The next step:
1. First, wet your hair with the mouthwash, then cover your hair with a shower cap or a plastic bag. Let it sit for an hour. This might sound crazy but lice really dislike the strong smell of mouthwash.
2. Then Rinse your hair and then wet your hair again — this time with white wine vinegar. The vinegar helps get rid of the eggs. Allow the vinegar to sit for one hour by once again covering your hair.
3. After step 2, wash your hair with a regular shampoo and comb it with a lice comb.
4. If there’s a case of lice going around at school, spray your child’s hair with a little mouthwash before they leave the house to keep the lice away. This will help your kids will smell fresh all day!
This is an effective method and you won’t expose yourself or your children to any strong chemicals while doing it.
Share this article with your friends so that more people are aware of this clever trick for removing lice!